Information and an order form.
Surprise your friends and family with a gift certificate.
- the certificate can be issued in the amount of your choice
- is valid for the period of 1 year since its issuance
- it can be used at the latest on the same day of the following year
- the certificate is valid only for the shows of the Švanda Theatre ensemble and the shows of regular guests - Cakes and Puppets, Children Theatre Studio and JUST! IMPRO, and workshops
- the certificate is not valid for concerts, guest perfomances (Radim Vizváry, Divadlo Spektákl, Lords, Tomato and Cucumber) or any other one-time guest shows
- you can define the value of your certificate. Ticket prices can be found in the section TICKETS.
The certificate can only be used for the purchase of tickets in the box office of the Švanda Theatre.
The certificate can be used repeatedly if completely used on the first purchase. It is necessary to cover the difference if used for tickets of higher value than the value of certificate. It is not possible to pay out the difference if used for tickets of lower value than the value of certificate. The remaining credit can be used for the next purchase.
The certificate in itself does not entail any advantage to purchase of tickets. We, therefore, recommend that you pick a show of your liking in advance and buy or at least book the tickets.
Monthly programs are always published, at the very latest, on the first day of the previous month.
Please, contact us when planning to use the certificate and booking tickets to the show of your choice.
HOW TO BUY GIFT CERTIFICATE
personally in the box office of the Švanda Theatre
through online form on the right
Following the completion of an online form you will obtain an email with the terms of payment. The amount to be paid will be increased by the price of postage (37 CZK, sent by registered mail).
After the requested payment is transferred to our bank account, the voucher will be sent to selected address.
tel. +420 257 318 666 (box office) or 257 321 334 (sales department)